I was hired to provide the voice over for this new real estate development in Idaho, “The Preserve at Gotham Bay”. Need a smooth, friendly voice for your videos? Contact me at http://www.pattigenko.com
Olde Naples Animal Wellness Center in Naples, Florida was looking for a way to attract attention and new clients to the clinic. We helped them to create these flyers and organized a “Yappy Hour” event at their clinic . We had a local dog bakery provide treats, held a costume contest and did giveaways for pets and owners. We also created “Puptini’s” for the dogs and drinks and snacks for their owners. It was such a great success the clinic decided to do the event every month. Want to create successful an event for your business? More at: www.pattigenko.com
Olde Naples Animal Wellness Center in Naples, Florida wanted to do a direct mail piece and offer a coupon to potential new clients. We designed this piece to be eye catching. It was sent to 2500 households in two zip codes that were within 5 miles of the veterinary clinic. The clinic received inquiries and new clients that were attributed to the mailing. Need help with your business? More info at: www.pattigenko.com
Eye candy designer eye wear asked me to write, voice and produce a new branding commercial for their radio commercial schedule. Having the “old frames” speak for themselves seemed like a natural. Need creative copy writing for your business? Production for audio or video? Contact me! www.pattigenko.com
When Eye Candy designer eye wear in Delafield, Wisconsin celebrated their 10th year in business in December of 2017, I wrote, voiced and produced this sixty second “nostalgia” radio spot for the occasion. I also created a thirty second version for Pandora radio. Need a creative commercial or ad for your business? Find me at http://www.pattigenko.com
Thanks for a wonderful year. Have a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
Looking for things to do on rainy day in Naples, Florida? With 264 days of sunshine and just 81 days of measurable precipitation, Naples climate is practically perfect. Most of those storms happen during the summer months and usually pass fairly quickly. But if that rain happens to fall on a week you’ve booked your vacation to Naples, Florida or you’re entertaining out of town guests, here are a few ideas to pass the time. Call ahead. Some of the museums require reservations or have Summer hours in effect.
Naples Historic Society’s Historic Palm Cottage
- Drop in at a museum. We have the Naples Depot, The Collier County Museums, The Baker Museum at the Artis, Naples oldest house “Historic Palm Cottage” and the Von Liebig Art Center to name a few. The Revs Institute for Automotive Research is an 80,000 square foot automobile museum featuring 100 of the most influential automobiles that changed the world. Whether or not you’re a car buff you’re sure to learn something at this special place. Note that reservations are required at The Revs Institute.
- Go shopping. In downtown Naples there’s 5th Avenue South, Third Street South, Tin City and Crayton Cove. You’ll find quaint shops, art galleries and boutiques that feature a wide variety of gifts and artwork including some from local artists. With close proximity to the shore, you can make a beeline for Naples beach should the sun come out! At the upscale Waterside Shops in North Naples you find high end designer retail stores featuring: Tory Burch, Gucci, Lily Pulitzer, Michael Kors, Tiffany, Nordstrom’s, Louis Vuitton, Sak’s Fifth Avenue and many more. Or try the Coastland Mall for family favorites like Dillard’s, Macy’s and JC Penney’s.
- Visit the consignment shops on North and South 10th street just east of Tamiami Trail/41. Shop for gently used designer fashions for men and women, furniture, antiques and much more. Some of the shops are run by local non- profits to help support their organizations.
- Tour the open houses in the Naples area. If you’ve ever imagined living on the beach or in Old Naples stop by an open house! It’s always fun to see the latest trends in new homes, get design ideas and find out more about the area.
- Take a class. Not far from downtown, Fire and Earth Ceramic Art Studio has open studio time where you can paint your own pottery or take a class. Walk-ins are welcome. They have hundreds of bisque pottery designs and a helpful staff that can give you tips for the best glaze effects. In Historic Crayton Cove at 749 12th Ave S Naples, FL 34102 .
- Hold a Starfish. Visit Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve and Learning Center in East Naples. Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve represents one of the few remaining undisturbed mangrove estuaries in North America. The learning center is open to the public and visitors can learn about the important role estuaries serve filtering water to the Gulf and acting as nurseries for a variety of wildlife. Don’t miss the “touch tank” at the learning center where you can touch a starfish or hermit crab! A variety of programs and lectures are offered, or you can tour on your own time. Rookery Bay Learning Center, Naples, Florida
- Spa Day. Looking for a relaxing way to spend those rainy days? There’s a variety of spas in the Naples, Florida area that can treat you to pure relaxation. The Woodhouse Day Spa located in North Naples offers a full menu of treatments in a convenient location across from the Coastland Mall. The Spa at Naples Grande, The Ritz -Carlton Spa, and LaTerre at La Playa Resort are special retreats inside gorgeous hotel properties near or on the beach. A perfect way to relax and rejuvenate on a rainy day in Naples, Florida.
- Take in a movie. Naples has several great movie theaters to check out the latest releases and pass the time waiting for the storm. The Silverspot at Shops at Mercato offers 12 movie theaters equipped with state-of-the-art digital sound, wide leather seats, reserved seating and a full restaurant and lounge.
So keep this list handy when you’re looking for things to do on a rainy day in Naples, Florida. Chances are the storm will move through quickly and you’ll be able to enjoy a gorgeous sunset on Naples Pier overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
Sunset Gulf of Mexico, Naples, Florida
Looking for dog parks in Naples, Florida? We have three off-leash dog parks in Naples and one dog friendly island!
Central Bark at 99 Riverside Circle, Naples, Florida 34102 is near the intersection of Central Avenue and Goodlette-Frank Road. The park is within walking distance of Old Naples and Fifth Avenue South. This dog park features 1.35 acres and has separate off-leash areas for large and small dogs, benches, water fountains, a shaded structure, dog washing stations, waste-bag dispensers, waste cans and plenty of running room. There’s a nice group of regulars that meet at the park and the area is safe and offers free parking. This park incorporates public art and is connected to the Greenway with trails for walking and biking. Donations for upkeep at the park are accepted and appreciated. Park hours are from dawn until dusk.
Old Naples is within walking distance to many amenities including this well-kept dog park for your family companion.
Rover Run is located in North Naples at 1895 Veterans Park Drive. Naples, Florida in Veterans Community Park. Small and large dogs have separate fenced-in areas and there is a shaded sitting area for pet owners. You’ll find a clean water source and small kiddie pools for the pups. A waste station with bags and receptacles is also available. This park is maintained by volunteers so any help keeping the park clean or reporting problems is appreciated. If you have questions about the park, you can contact Veterans Community Park’s Administration, which runs this area of the park. Their phone number is (239) 252-4682.
The first East Naples off-leash dog park is called the Golden Gate Paws Park and opened in the Summer of 2016. It is located inside the Golden Gate Community Park. The park offers separate fenced-in areas for small and large dogs, a water station, picnic benches, plentiful parking, and dog waste stations. Large trees provide shade in the dog park area. Hours are 7:30 a.m. to dusk. The park is closed on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 1:00 pm. To 2:00 p.m. for maintenance.
|Golden Gate Paws Park, Naples Florida|
A unique way to enjoy the company of other dog owners and their pets is to visit beautiful Keewaydin Island. Accessible only by boat, leashed dogs are welcome to enjoy the sandy beaches and cool waters of the Gulf of Mexico. If you don’t own a boat, Pure Naples boat rental out of Tin City, allows dogs on their rental boats. Or, take the Hemingway Water Shuttle to Keewaydin out of the Rose Marina on Marco Island. Free parking, complimentary water, and umbrella and beach chair rental is available. Just bring your coolers, and of course your dog!
|Keewaydin Island, Naples, Florida|
No matter what dog park in Naples, Florida you choose, you’ll enjoy bonding time with your best friend as they run, play and socialize with other dogs, and you may meet a few new friends of your own in the process!
And if you’re looking for a few fun dog related events, the Humane Society of Naples hosts their 3rd annual, “Bow Wow Brunch” Sunday, October 15th from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at The Continental restaurant on Third Street South.
And if you’re still searching for your new best friend why not adopt one? There are thousands of pets in shelters that need loving homes. Coldwell Banker founded the Homes for Dogs Project, a partnership with Adopt-a-Pet.com aimed at helping those adorable adoptable dogs find loving homes. Together, the pair has helped more than 20,000 dogs find their forever homes .
I produced and voiced this animation as a fundraising tool for Foundation ThinkAgain! There were a lot of details to make sure this was an accurate representation of a child’s journey through cancer treatments. Contact me for help on your next audio or video project. http://www.pattigenko.com
The NCH Hospital Ball is one of the biggest fundraisers of the year for the local hospital. They asked me to voice their Hospital Ball television commercial once again this year. This hospital has done so much for the Naples, Florida community for many years.
Need a female voice for your hospital, clinic or health care facility? Contact me at http://www.pattigenko.com.